Monday 1 February 2016

Monday depression

After a very busy weekend of moving and DIY I find myself back at work, Hunting down dresses that seemed to have walked away and been replaced with dresses ive never seen, with number and not names, its made me feel very confused and then I had a through about V, A nice one that soon turned into something not so nice. A feeling of cute, horny sexyness that then swaped out for someone else in my place.

This is just crazy and i dont understand where my heads out, part of me still hopes that she will come back and want me back but then i know this is not going to happen, She most likely is not even thinking of me and after the kiwiburn its most likely that she has already found someone and is going to be travelling with them right now.


Fuck i feel depressed today... I just want this feeling to be over and have myself all sorted already - Moving home was just the start of it, getting myself in and sorted, do some shopping for the house and having some fun will make me feel better but my mind still drifts off to the past and this girl that I loved and in some ways still do

No comments:

Post a Comment