Tuesday 26 January 2016

Tuesday - 6 days till the move

Its now only 6 days till the moving starts,

I woke up today feeling very ruff, my anxiety is getting to the point of sillyness - I dont know why on earth I am feeling this way...

Last night a Friday and i was chatting and she told my about her psychic course. They spoke of me and she had some advice to tell me... and it was the fight between Kris and Skins (the 2 sides of my personalty).

One is going to override the other but I need to find a middle grown between them but in sub text is seemed more like it was I need to give up on one of them. She also told me that while one side wants and even needs love, gives love and takes other peoples problums on, the other doesnt want it and in fact pushes it away. Yea I have some abandonment issues in my life - You would if you had the childhood i did.

The last thing she told me was that i collect people, people i love and that love me but i need to stop this, i need to give up on them and move from it. Meaning my past and my Ex.

Its going to take a while for me to process all this information but I will try

No comments:

Post a Comment