Wednesday 10 February 2016

fuck this shit

What happening to me...

My life should have been getting better not worse?

I moved back to my own place, I got my cats back and my independence... So why do i still feel down, I have done the math and im super skint, with setting up a new home and trying to do somethings i have ended up wrose off than i was before, I hoped to get a nice fat TAX money but turns out thats not going to happen, I have money coming in but its not coming in and its starting to get really fucking hard.

On top od that reminders are coming through from NZ and images of V are making me think things - silly things but i do miss her alot and even tho i know were not getting back together I just have a feeliong that she is going to always be that one that got away :(

Im not liking feeling like this but i do have something to look for ward to in week 8

No comments:

Post a Comment