Wednesday 17 February 2016

One step forward

Since my last blog the desk i wanted from Ikea had come in so after work i swng by my folks and picked up my mum... then off to Croyden. I grabered the micki and some more red boxes and got out of there before i spent more money,

I slept early last night after getting me desk all set up and looking nice, I did a little tidy and fussed the cats. Watched a few videos on youtube and was in bed by 21.00.

I tried not to think to much about things and I think it did help, Spending some time with my mum and doing a bit more driving then normal helped i think. I went over the notes given to me by judy as my driving test is on monday so im trying to stay calm till then.

After that next week i will have to start making moves to get back out there, to see lots of friends and drive around alot, it should bring back a bit of a smile and im sure that its going to be hard on the walit but it is something i need to do

No comments:

Post a Comment