Monday 25 January 2016

Not so modane Monday

Welcome Monday - Nice to see you again!

So A weekend of interestingness

So I failed my driving test on Friday and then worked my butt off so by the time i got back to my folks I was really in a shitty mood - so I packed up some thing and started the move to Streaham.

I am moving back into Vs place while she is away as i wait for my flat to become open again (should be happening this Sunday). I planed to have a weekend of Drinking, gaming and wanking (A cheap weekend to myself). Well I got 2 outa 3 so thats not so bad but i did drink a bottle of Salor Jerry to myself and felt very worse for wear on Saturday morning. Saturday MJ dragged me out for a little shopping and a drink - I took her to the Phoenix bar where a live Jazz pianist rocked the place. We got taking to him afterwards and had a drink together. A nice guy named Joe!

Then we headed off to her place and some food, before i knew it the alurms were going off and I was woken up as she had to head off to an early meeting so I truged my way back down south once again feeling ruff but in a better mood then the day before.

As sunday was a very early start I ended up watching some movies, playing some games and crashed out around 16.00 only to sleep way to much and into the night... So when it came time to sleep my body did not want to so i had to take a little pill to drop me off to the land of nod.

Work was here and i was on time this morning so that worked out well, even tho i had some really intents dreams containing sex and people i really dont wanna think about let alone have sex with.

Oh well its about to hit home time and I am just updating you fine people I dont even know so lets see where tonight ends up

No comments:

Post a Comment