Wednesday 20 January 2016

Day Zero


So since my last blog I have moved back to Vs, Thisis just a tep move to get myself out of my folks and to get all my things together in one place before the final move back to my flat in Brixton.

I am feeling a very wide mix of emosions right now, from gutted to worried to a little hopeful - I dont know what to do with my mind right now but im trying to take it one step at a time.

Tonight I am seeing Nahko and i must say that im looking forward to it alot, A nice drive down to Brighton and seeing a cool band might help me a lot and get my mind off the one that got away.

V left me and chose to end it, I wonder if she is going to think of me as she is away, Will she think on the last year and think good things or only ever look back on it with disapointment? I dont think i will ever really know.

I know she has left me with alot to think about both of myself and of the next person i let into my heart - I worry that she will be the last one that i truly let in as this has hurt me more than i can say and sadly i dont think i could do it again.

With my heart broken and then with the short part that i through we might get back together to only feel it brake again is really hard to even think it could be whole again.



No comments:

Post a Comment